Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spotted: Nicely Modded Mitsubishi Montero

Back when I owned a DSM, I considered an older Montero as an adventure vehicle. At the top of my list has always been a 60-series Land Cruiser, but the Mitsubishi still has a look and reputation years later that I just can't ignore. 

alt

via West County Explorers Club: This first generation Montero, a 1990 LS model, has been transformed from stock into a fantastic looking overlander with very well-thought-out features that I haven't seen on other trucks. To say I "spotted" it though is to give myself too much credit. Greg showed it to me when Natalie and I met with him in San Francisco to discuss our then upcoming Overlanding in the Land of Twain trip. I was immediately impressed. Here's what Greg has done.


Original Page: http://www.expeditionportal.com/vehicules/58-other/736-spotted-nicely-modded-mitsubishi-montero.html

No comments: